5 Ingredients. 5 Minutes. 5 Meals. – Simple Noodles

Post written by jules from stonesoup | minimalist home cooking. Follow her on Twitter.

I love pasta.

Simple, comforting, versatile and inexpensive it’s easy to see why it’s on high rotation in most family dinner repetoires. But sometimes pasta can get a little boring week after week. Which is when I look to Asia and the wonderful of world of noodles for inspiration to freshen things up.

From fresh hokkien noodles, to dried rice sticks to soft Japanese udon noodles. There are so many options to choose from. And they’re fast. No need to boil for 10 minutes or more like pasta, just pour over some boiling water, soak for a few minutes and serve.

I know the thing that holds me back from cooking Asian food is the long ingredient lists and the thought of having to buy a whole heap of different sauces that I’m only going to use every now and then. So I’ve tried to keep things simple. To cook all 5 dishes you’ll only need three sauces – soy, fish and oyster. If you haven’t cooked Asian before I’d urge you to at least invest in a bottle of soy sauce and start from there.

So why not surprise the family with some noodle fun?

japanese noodle soup with spinach
serves 2

Udon noodles a lovely fat white Japanese wheat noodles. I’m still not sure how they can be all soft and fresh looking but come in packs that don’t need refrigerating. Noodle magic?

They are brilliant to have on hand for a quick meal. Just add in some some soy sauce lemon and baby spinach for a deeply satisfying nutritious dinner.

1 chicken breast, finely sliced into ribbons
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 packet udon noodles (7oz or 200g)
1 packet baby spinach leaves or 1 small bunch english spinach
lemon juice

Bring 2 cups water to the boil in a medium saucepan. Add chicken and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until cooked. Scoop out chicken with a slotted spoon and divide between 2 bowls.

Return broth to the heat and add noodles, soy and spinach. Stir to break up the noodles and let the spinach wilt. You might need to add the spinach in batches. Don’t worry it will fit in as it wilts.

Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice, stir and taste. Keep adding lemon until it tastes fresh and zesty. Pour soup over the chicken and serve hot.

salad & noodles-3

2 minute noodles with bok choy & oyster sauce
serves 2

If the thought of using 2 minute noodles disturbs you, by all means try another noodle but I was pleasantly surprised how lovely they were with the fresh greens and the savoury sauce.

If you can’t find bok choy, any other asian greens would work or you could just use a big bunch of English spinach.

1 packet 2 minute noodles – chicken flavour
1 bunch baby bok choy, separated into individual leaves
1/3 cup oyster sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil

Place about 2 cups water in a medium saucepan and add the flavour sachet from the noodles and bring to the boil. Add bok choy and noodles and simmer for 2 minutes until noodles are cooked and the bok choy is wilted. Drain and return to the pan. Stir through oyster sauce and oil and serve hot.

salad & noodles-5

veggie laksa
serves 3

Laksa is a wonderful coconut milk based noodle soup that hails from Malaysia. These days you can get commercial laska or other Thai curry pastes that take all the hard work out of it.

I’ve used Singapore noodles in this recipe which are a fine version of fresh hokkien noodles but I have eaten laksa with rice noodles and even a combination of the two so feel free to substitute.

I’ve cheated a little on the 5 ingredient rule by including ‘mixed chopped vegetables’ as a single ingredient. I actually used a carrot, a zucchini and a red pepper, all cut into little batons. Chicken laksa is also really popular. Prawn or shrimps are lovely cooked in the spicy fragrant coconut broth.

3/4lb (350g) fresh Singapore noodles
2oz (60g) Laksa paste or other Thai curry paste
1 large can (1 1/2 cups) coconut cream
2 cups mixed chopped vegetables (see note above)
handful fresh basil leaves

Place noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand for 1 minute then massage to loosen into individual strands. Drain.

Meanwhile heat 2 tablespoons of peanut or other vegetable oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add curry paste and stir fry for 30 seconds. Quickly add coconut cream and 2 cups boiling water. Bring to the boil and add vegetables. Simmer for 2 minutes or until vegetables are cooked to your liking.

To serve, divide noodles between 3 bowls. Pour over soup and vegetables and top with basil leaves.

salad & noodles

hokkien noodles with tofu, honey & soy
serves 4

Hokkien noodles are fresh wheat based noodles that are a lot like fresh fat spaghetti. They are usually in the chiller section of the supermarket, although I have seen some that are shelf stable in the Asian food section. If you can’t find hokkien noodles any other thick wheat based noodle would work well or even some spaghetti or bucatini.

If you’re not a fan of tofu, feel free to substitute in finely sliced chicken breast or even beef.

1lb (500g) fresh hokkien or singapore noodles
10oz (300g) firm tofu, chopped into large chunks
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons honey
6 green onions, finely sliced

Heat some peanut or other vegetable oil in a large wok or frying pan. Add tofu and stir fry until golden brown. Mix together soy and honey in a small bowl then add to the wok. Stir and allow to cook until slightly reduced. Toss through noodles and green onion and serve hot.

salad & noodles-2

rice noodles with chicken & lime
serves 4

This is based on the Thai dish ‘larb’ which is a fresh fragrant stir fry of ground chicken or pork. If you don’t want to invest in a bottle of fish sauce you could use 1/4 cup soy sauce instead. It will be slightly more salty and heavy but still lovely and fresh with the lime and herbs.

Dried rice noodles are an excellent option when you’re catering for people with wheat and gluten sensitivity. Rice noodles could be substituted in any of the recipes above. Just soften them first by soaking in a bowl of boiling water and off you go.

Another allergen note. Most soy sauces contain some wheat derivitaves and aren’t suitable for gluten free diets. The Japanese soy sauce known as Tamari does not contain wheat so look for this if you need to.

3/4lb (375g) rice sticks (dried rice noodles)
1 1/2lb (600g) ground chicken
1/3C fish sauce
1/4C lime juice + lime halves to serve
1 bunch coriander or fresh mint, leaves picked

Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and allow to soften.

Heat some peanut or vegetable oil in a large wok or frying pan. Cook chicken over high heat until well browned. Drain noodles and add to pan. Cook until noodles are heated through and softened. Add fish sauce and stir for a few seconds. Remove from the heat and toss through lime juice and herbs.

120 Responses to “5 Ingredients. 5 Minutes. 5 Meals. – Simple Noodles”

1. Rana says:

I love noodles and these recipes sound great. I can’t wait to try these out.

2. Roblynn says:

Thanks for sharing these recipes. We are always on the prowl for anything that uses noodles, coconut milk and of course we put curry in everything! Still hunting down the thai curry paste here, but I will find it!

3. Karlyn says:

These sound great and I look forward to trying them. I don’t eat meat, but It looks like tofu would go just fine as a protein replacement in a couple (if not all) of these recipes. Love the photos too! Thanks Jules. I just subscribed to your site/posts.

4. These look great. Better yet, they look super easy and can be make without extra trip to the store for random ingredients. Thanks so much for putting this together. I’ll be printing it out and keeping it handy.

5. jules says:

thanks guys

karlyn
    tofu would work fine in everything. although not sure you can get ground tofu to substitute for the ground chicken? I’d also think about using vegetable stock instead of water in the japanese noodle soup if you’re not using chicken

6. Brandi says:

Thanks for the recipes! Noodles have to be one my favorite things to eat and I can’t wait to try these out!

7. dropfood says:

I love noodles

8. Minshu says:

I love this!

9. Mal Milligan says:

Asian noodle soups rule… most people don’t realize how quick, easy, and tasty they are. Your food photography is outstanding. Cheers -

10. jules says:

thanks everyone

& couldn’t agree with you more mal. noodle soups are the best.

thanks for the link peter. will have a look at submitting some stuff to taste & share

11. I love this website!!

12. Peggy says:

I love all the recipes! So quick and easy! Very versatile on all of them too! Thanks!

13. KATE says:

tnx 4 posting diz informaxon!

14. Misty Funk says:

Oh, definitely yum. Simple and Good. Who could ask for more. I’m loving #1!

15. noodle says:

nnnnooooooooooooooodddddlllllllllleeeeeesssssssss

16. Alina says:

Can’t wait to try. looks awesome! thanks

17. julie says:

Yum! Make the Laksa tonight with stuff from our garden: yellow squash, red pepper, and okra. And rice noodles were all I could find. I totally wussed out on the amount of curry paste so it was a little bland and adding more helped but was not really incorporated. Next time I’ll go the full 2 oz! Can’t wait to try the other recipes!

18. Sarah says:

All these recipes look delicious, simple and easy to follow. Will definitely be making at least one of these this week!

19. Stephanie says:

Hi! I found you on pinterest and tried the veggie laksa tonight! I love how easy it was, and fun to make. The only thing I was wondering… it was very, very, very sweet. I think that maybe you meant coconut milk instead of coconut cream?

20. Jen says:

Stephanie, I also had the issue with using cream of coconut. I didn’t look at the nutrition facts and also died when I realized how much sugar I had just ingested :) I found out there is coconut cream which isn’t sweetened, but hard to find (I did of course find it at Whole Foods though). I’d love to know if coconut milk works too.

21. diana says:

Love it and will make it again…Mmmmmmmmm Thnx

22. Kimberly says:

Please don’t use cream of coconut! Way too sweet. Fortunately, I didn’t use the full amount and mixed it w coconut milk. It was still too sweet for my liking, but I could tell that the flavors were wonderful! Looking forward to making this again with the proper ingredients!

23. Beth says:

I found you via Pinterest and made the Japanese Noodle Soup w/Spinach last night. DELICIOUS! And it was so incredibly easy. I loved it!

24. Rose says:

I just tried making the veggie laksa and it came out great. Thanks for this full tummy!

25. DaraDoo says:

Made the Veggie Laksa tonight and it was really really good! But I think I used way to much curry paste!
    It was soooooooo HOT!!!!!! Can’t wait to make the other recipes!!

26. Melinda says:

Any suggestion for a Sesame seed oil substitute. My daughter is very allergic to Sesame seeds but we love anything noodles and asian Thanks

27. marilen young says:

thanks for sharing!

28. Maria says:

Thank you for the great recipes, tonight I made the JAPANESE NOODLE SOUP. It was heavenly!!. My kind of food.

29. Suzi says:

Hi, just found your site and I am in love with these noodle dishes. I am really going for the veggie laksa. Yummy.

30. Pen says:

I got some bok choy in my community basket this weekend and didn’t know what to do with it yet. Thanks, I’m going to try this recipe tonight!

31. Clare Lou says:

love the first noodles!!!

32. beth says:

veggie laksa… so freaking amazing!! thank you for this! two thumbs way up

33. Kala says:

The broth for the veggie laksa is great! I think adding some ginger and red pepper flakes or something to add more spice would be good too. The basil adds a lot of dimension to the flavor.

34. kimmymommy says:

What would you think about adding chicken to the veggie laksa? Would you cook the chicken in any special spices or curry flavors?

35. Ashley says:

Tried the 2 minute noodles with bok choy. EXREMELY salty tasting. Disappointed:(

36. lacey says:

Tried the Laksa recipe tonight. Yummy. Have you ever done it with broth or ALL coconut milk though? Adding the water made it a little watered down for us.

37. Michelle says:

I have an allergy to fish sauce. What would be a good substitute for the rice noodles with chicken & lime?

38. Malcolm says:

WOW! Killer dishes and so easy. The Veggie Laksa is to die for Mmmm

39. michele says:

loved the veg.laksa. it tasted great. added chicken for my friends.

40. Nicole says:

These look fantastic! I love noodles of all kinds, but any kind of Asian noodle bowl is my fave. I love how they can be simple, or dressed up with lots of veggies and sauces. The laksa looks fantastic. Thank you for this post!

41. Kimberly says:

The Veggie Laska was fabulous. I have never made anything Thai before. I was so nervous. The flavors were amazing. Rich and delicate at the same time. I did make a few changes. I used veggie broth instead of water, used shredded carrots, and added very thinly sliced 1/2 onion. I also added a heaping teaspoon of dried basil instead of fresh. I had fresh, I just thought dried would infuse better. I used the entire 2 tbsp. red curry paste. Not spicy at all. It was fast too. I love good food and this really put me beside myself. It was sublime.

42. Paulina says:

Hi! Im from singapore!

Delighted to see my favourite dish Laksa here in your blog!

Its actually a singapore dish, very common in many eateries. However, in malaysia- they have spicy version, call Penang Laska. Yummmmmy too!

Looks like i gotta head down to my favourite stall tomorrow for some laksa ;)

43. Paulina says:

By the way, if you hv bread, dip it into the laska soup and it taste great too ;)

44. Bonnie K says:

I tried the veggie lasksa tonight. I didn’t read the comments ahead of time and just threw in a whole can of coconut milk not realizing that it was way different than coconut cream! Ooops. I was dismayed that the broth, upon testing, was watery and flavorless. So I added natural peanut butter and sirachai. Oh man! So good! I will be wise and try the coconut cream next time, as I would love to follow the recipe but this was a happy mistake. Also, I used buckwheat noodles. They were fab too.
    Thanks for the inspiration!!!

45. JP says:

What brand of Laksa Paste was it? Are there different flavors? I don’t want it to be spicy–Thanks!

46. Dontarius says:

I”m 15 years old and i don’t know why but i have taken a very common interest in designing different meals and serving them to my family. So when i tried the Asian pasts thing, i was like wow that’s awesome. -thanks

47. Dreamy says:

Where do I find fresh singapore noodles? Thank you!

48. I want this for dinner now! It looks amazing!

49. Kyo says:

Used coconut milk instead of cream for a healthier kick and also added shrimp! It was great!

50. jill says:

The laska soup is soooo good. I changed a few things. Used light coconut milk, added 2 dried lemon grass stalks, 2 tbs sugar and the juice of one lime. I will make this soup all the time!

51. Nora says:

I made the laksa last night and it was delicious! Except mine wasn’t really a soup, it was more of a curry dish because I used lo mein noodles, about 4-5 cups of vegetables and 4 ounces of curry paste. It wasn’t too spicy and it was still delicious. I used shiitake mushrooms, red bell peppers and scallions. Thanks for the recipe!

52. I don’t like to eat noodles/pastas, but I must say that your food photography is outstanding.

53. Becky says:

I have made the Laksa a couple of times now. The first time, I felt the coconut was a little too strong and sweet. I looked at the comments here and saw a few others felt the same, and we all had the same idea: use coconut milk instead of cream. I tried this the second time, and let me assure you this is NOT the answer! The coconut flavor all but disappeared and the broth is much less creamy. I will go back to the cream next time, and be thankful for the strong flavor! LOL

54. brittany says:

The nicest thing I can say about the Laksa is that it was not good. Which stinks because I really, really, really wanted it to be.
    The broth was watery and lacking flavor or any kind of oomph. Even after generous additions of soy, extra curry paste, etc. There was no helping it.
    The noodles just tasted….. doughy. Yuck. I purchased fresh singapore noodles, quite dissapointed.
    Don’t waste your money or time finding these ingredients. The entire dish needs a makeover. The ingredients sound like they would be great together, but at some point the combo is just wrong.
    My verdict: Find another recipe.

55. Kate says:

In reading the comments about coconut cream vs. coconut milk I wanted to throw out a possibility…When you purchase coconut milk/Lite coconut milk, the solids that collect in the can are often referred to (at least in other recipes I have read as ‘the cream’). Could you have meant to just use the solids from coconut milk and discard/save the coconut water from the can? At most mainstream groceries, asking for coconut cream gets you a can of sweet linked to tropical drinks, etc which is perhaps I think not what was intended. Just a thought, I haven’t made this recipe but I intend to try it this way.

56. Roxy says:

Thanks for this! Tried the 2 min chicken noodles with Bok Choy. I didnt drain the soup and I lessened the oyster sauce (to make it less salty). Love it! Can’t wait to try the laksa next!

57. homepage says:

Thank you for every other informative web site.
    Where else may I get that kind of information written
    in such an ideal manner? I’ve a undertaking that I am just now running on, and I’ve been
    at the look out for such information.

58. Tazz says:

Just thought you’d like to know: as hardcore laksa fan hailing from Malaysia, authentic laksa is made by boiling the fish, deboning them, separating the flesh and the bone before blending the bones to get the juicy goodness from it and the flesh (blend separately) to be added into the broth. Laksa that has other ingredients other than fish (chicken, shrimp etc) is not considered laksa, but known more as curry laksa, which to me is not as good.

59. Jasmine says:

Laksa is my fav dish. Grew up with the fish broth/assam version on Penang island. My grandmother makes the most delicious Assam Laksa that I’ve ever had.(which reminds me I need to get her recipe while she’s still around!) Try it if you get the chance. Its slightly sweet, mostly sour but the combination is just amazing!

60. I hope this article has given you some useful
    information on roofs. –LINK REMOVED –>Grammy Nominations 2011<. As the atmosphere began to disintegrate around me, I felt a new strength forge into my thoughts.

61. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality
    articles or weblog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately
    stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i am happy to show that I have a
    very just right uncanny feeling I discovered
    exactly what I needed. I such a lot without a doubt will make certain to do not fail
    to remember this website and provides it a look on a continuing basis.

62. Queen of String says:

Had the udon noodles for dinner. So quick and so tasty, thanks.

63. pastane says:

It’s a classic nice and very helpful item of information. Now i am happy that you embraced this useful facts about. Make sure you stop us current like that. Thank you for spreading.

64. In July, 1887, a software was heard inside Clermont Warden’s Court
    for any reef claim 200 yards west of Hurley’s Dam, along with the ‘Telegram’ states:.

Have you played any gigs around town, any house parties, any
    school dances. Just as your swelling fails a little in response to the
    diuretic does not mean you will get better.

65. you are actually a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is incredible.
    It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick.
    Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a
    fantastic process on this subject!

1. [...] 5 ingredients. 5 minutes. 5 meals. – Simple noodles. @ Zen Family Habits [...]

2. [...] 5 Ingredients, 5 minutes, five meals – simple noodles by [...]

3. [...] a recipe from one of the following links. Soups. Noodles. [...]

4. [...] heavens for finding this wonderful recipe on Pinterest. Originally from ZenFamilyHabits I thought this recipe was tasty and quick enough to be worth it (even if my photo isn’t nearly as tasty looking as [...]

5. [...] veggies and a little cooked chicken, and mixed in a thai curry sauce and coconut milk for a simple laksa) and the dishes got done eventually and even if they hadn’t?  It would have been [...]

6. Food Fetish says:

[...] from zenfamilyhabits.com Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this [...]

7. [...] is a lighter, brighter option. I found this recipe here. It is noodles, tofu (which I substituted for the chicken because I’m a vegetarian), spinach, [...]

8. [...] there is a lot of room to adjust ingredients for your taste.  This recipe and image  is from Zen Family Habits. [...]

9. [...] love a quick and easy recipe!  I came across “5 Ingredients.  5 Minutes.  5 Meals.  – Simple Noodles” about a month ago and bookmarked the page for future dinners;  I am so happy I [...]

10. [...] 15-oct-2011. Veggie Laksa with Beka. [...]

11. [...] Curry Noodle Soup because I want something I’m going to be able to taste even with a stopped up nose. Plus, [...]

12. [...] Coconut Curry Noodles: I could eat curry everyday. I could also eat noodles everyday, so I probably should eat this everyday. [...]

13. [...] the whole article here from zenfamilyhabits.net Spread the love:MoreLike this:LikeBe the first to like this [...]

14. [...] Five ingredients, five easy delicious-sounding noodle recipes. [...]

15. [...] recently, I stumbled upon a recipe on this blog that includes one of my favorite ingredients – curry! It also doesn’t hurt that it is a Thai [...]

16. [...] 4 servingsAdapted from Zen Family Habits [...]

17. [...] I want to try. I have a board titled Asian Soup Noodles and one recipe that I pinned was for a Veggie Laksa. Whenever I go to a Southeast Asian restaurant and crave soup noodles, I order a bowl of something [...]

18. [...] Veggie Laksa Recipe: I had this tasty soup at my friend’s house last weekend and it is fantastic. It is suprisingly flavorful and rich with very few ingredients. The other 5 ingredient recipes on the page look really good too. [...]

19. [...] Coconut Cream. I didn’t know this existed until a couple of weeks ago. I found a recipe for Veggie Laksa, which looked pretty delicious, so I went out in search for coconut cream and found it in Stop [...]

20. [...] Dinner – Veggie Ramen: I’ll post this recipe next week, if it’s worth it, I am making it up as I go. This blog post is where I got my inspiration. [...]

21. [...] 1 bunch baby bok choy, separated into individual leaves 1/3 cup oyster sauce 5 Ingredients. 5 Minutes. 5 Meals. – Simple Noodles | Zen Family Habits [...]

22. [...] Dinner – Veggie Ramen: I still owe you the recipe for this!  This blog post is where I got my inspiration. [...]

23. [...] Veggie Laksa Recipe: I had this tasty soup at my friend’s house last weekend and it is fantastic. It is suprisingly flavorful and rich with very few ingredients. The other 5 ingredient recipes on the page look really good too. [...]

24. [...] Otherwise, it tasted fabulous! And this was my very first soup! I look forward to making this Laksa in the future (Laksa; a Malaysian, coconut milk based curry [...]

25. [...] will be delicious, and my Southern born-and-raised spouse and I will absolutely love it. So I tried veggie laksa soup, which is a coconut based noodle concoction. Image from Zen Family [...]

26. [...] be delicious, and my Southern born-and-raised spouse and I will absolutely love it. So I tried veggie laksa soup, which is a coconut based noodle concoction. Image from Zen Family [...]

27. [...] is a Malaysian soup discovered by blogger  zenfamilyhabits..Go here for the recipe or follow [...]

28. [...] recipe comes from a post written by Jules of Stone Soup: “5 ingredients. 5 minutes. 5 meals.”  It overcomes the usual [...]

29. [...] recipe from Jules’s post “5 ingredients, 5 minutes, 5 meals,” this rice noodle dish is based on the Thai dish “larb,” a stir fry with ground [...]

30. [...] Being vegetarian, I am always on the lookout for new and healthy recipes to try. Although I love spending time in the kitchen, I don’t always want a recipe that will take hours to cook. I thought I’d share one of my favourite easy and tasty recipes, thanks to Zen Family Habits. Check out more simple noodle dishes here. [...]

31. [...] – Laksa, which is a coconut milk based noodle soup that hails from Malaysia. This recipe is from Zen Family [...]

32. [...] Recipe- 5 Ingredient simple coconut curry noodles. Not sure why I haven’t had this yet. But [...]

33. [...] like this: http://www.zenfamilyhabits.net/2010/01/5-ingredients-5-minutes-5-meals-simple-noodles/ Like this:Like Loading… [...]

34. [...] and Bean Chili Verde: I absolutely love crock pot recipes, but sometimes I don’t have enough time for them. This [...]

35. [...] with date() and rand() date=2013-04-20 06:11:29 rand=1886368396 http://www.advancedhtml.co.ukadvertisementClick for Further Reading TEST ADVERT 468×60 with date() and rand() date=2013-04-20 06:11:29 rand=383578527 [...]

36. [...] the kitchen!About Me Vegan Coconut Curry & Japanese Spinach soup FoodApril 22, 2013Comments OffClick for Further Reading Comments are [...]

37. [...] from Veggie Laksa by Zen Family Habits. Share this:PinterestFacebookTwitterGoogle +1PrintEmailLike this:Like [...]

38. [...] from this post from Zen Family Habits, where you can find 4 more great recipes like this one! You may also [...]

39. [...] Japanese Noodle Soup with Spinach from Zen Family Habits [...]

40. [...] too simple to make. Definitely worth checking out. You’ll find it if you scroll down a bit on this page. (The third recipe listed). Jules Clancy’s blog thestonesoup.com is also a great resource. [...]

41. [...] Being vegetarian, I am always on the lookout for new and healthy recipes to try. Although I love spending time in the kitchen, I don’t always want a recipe that will take hours to cook. I thought I’d share one of my favourite easy and tasty recipes, thanks toZen Family Habits. Check out more simple noodle dishes here. [...]

42. [...] Being vegetarian, I am always on the lookout for new and healthy recipes to try. Although I love spending time in the kitchen, I don’t always want a recipe that will take hours to cook. I thought I’d share one of my favourite easy and tasty recipes, thanks to Zen Family Habits. Check out more simple noodle dishes here. [...]

43. [...] Full Recipe on www.zenfamilyhabits.net Filed Under: Uncategorized  / Tagged: 2 minutes Noodles, Asian Greens, Bokchoy, English [...]

44. [...] winter squash // garlic, leek & artichoke // veggie laksa [...]

45. [...] Veggie Laksa (third recipe down) will surely please a crowd with exotic tastes. Combine noodles, Thai curry, [...]

46. [...] credit to zenfamilyhabits.net / Photo credit [...]

47. [...] This Veggie Laksa (third recipe down) will surely please a crowd with exotic tastes. Combine noodles, Thai curry, coconut cream, mixed veggies (even frozen!), and a handful of basil, and declare dinner done. [...]

48. [...] in recipe? 30 Ways to Upgrade Ramen Noodles In-authentic Dan Dan Noodles Cold Ramen 5 Ingredient Ramen Oriental Chicken Salad with Ramen [...]

49. [...] Curry Soup over Vermicelli Noodles(Adapted from Zen Family Habits)     Serves [...]

50. [...] Curry Soup over Vermicelli Noodles(Adapted from Zen Family Habits)     Serves [...]